Here at ITS, we offer a number of services including:
- SME business services
- Reliable hosting solution
- Website creation using WordPress themes
- Managing WordPress
- Tailored website creation
- Social media planning and management
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Education Services
And here is an overview of how our services could work for you:
- ITS will pass you a document that needs to be filled out to ensure a successful project. We request information about your business needs and what you would like your website to do for your business. This will also help you discover what you do and don't know about your business/website needs.
- If you are unsure as to what your website should look like, don't worry, we will use the information you provide in the form to send you example screen shots illustrating what you could have.
- Before the website is completed we will require written content and images/pictures from you, covering off topics such as ‘About your business’, 'contact details', 'service' or 'product offerings', etc. In fact, to ensure a rapid build of the website it is in your interest to give your website content serious consideration. The most valuable element of a website is ALWAYS the content.
- If you do not think your writing skills are up to the task, then we are able to offer a copywriting service for you that will be able to enhance the message you want to deliver to your prospects and customer base.
- Finally, once the website is complete we will create a screen video for you that shows you just how to make appropriate changes to your website, from blogging to page creation through to adding a product - if you have an ecommerce website. The video will not be generic but one that shows YOUR website so you will not have to try and interpret what you need to do for the best results.
- Social media is an essential element of your digital marketing efforts. It is free to use unless you choose to use the paid elements on offer from the various platforms available. While many companies use social media in an effort to drive new business, a large proportion do not understand how to use it for best effect. ITS can help you make the most of this facility. If managed properly it will benefit you as an excellent alternative to paid advertising.
- As a separate offering, ITS can help you optimise your website for search engines. Search Engine Optimisation does not have to be the black art that companies that specialise in it would have you believe. While it can be as complex as you want to make it, it is also something in which you can achieve excellent results for yourself. Many SEO companies offer guarantees that you will be on page one of a Google search within a given period. Guarantees are not possible because Google does not publish how they rank businesses in a search. There are guidelines you can follow to success but it does require effort on behalf of the website master/owner - you. Your efforts will be rewarded as long as you persist in your determination to win. There's no such thing as a free lunch!
Ready to find out more?
For more information call us on 07786 936 950 or click on this button.